Wednesday, August 4, 2010

thats inspiring....

1 follower...no comments......failed blog
i don't know why im writing this it feels demotivational...so i shall stop now.....
as you don't know but i do we have a fifth member to the band, so i shall now re-write the peoples list!:

Acacia: Bass/Vocals (back up i think.)
Dirk: drums
Pickles: backdrop guitar
Alias: lead guitar
and the completely wonderful friend who is acctually in my story...Paramour!: Piano/Keyboard

tadahhh!! i have officailly written that so now im bored....with a speech....that im supposed to write....but i left it at school....in my locker....where i can't get to it now....and the speech is due tomorrow...even though we are having a class party...and i have made cake for this party....and i think im addicted to these dots....yup definaly................................

ok i think im all good.i was going to do my speech on why we shouldn't do speeches but of course my teacher said 'oh it's not good enough for you, your too bright for that!' and i went...thought ' well you fail me at everything except for creative writing! why not speeches too?!?!?!?!' but of course if i said that i might get kicked......yes thats right my teacher is so evil she might kick me...well not just me...everyone...except for Paramour -_-'.

i really think i should stop writing now but for some reason i don't want to...I HAVE A NEED TO WRITE!!!....well i could always write my story....no...later i shall...and draw my apparently awesome manga characters!

but of course i musst repeat this: 1 follower...no comments...FAILED BLOG!!!


k thanx byee!..............i've kinda finished so you can stop reading now.....i said stop reading........................................................................................................................................................................DAMN IT OBEY MEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment